In A Purse of Your Own, wealth coach Deborah Owens draws from more than twenty years of experience in the financial services industry for a revolutionary and simple approach to investment literacy: Women can take control of their lives and purses by leveraging the feminine powers of intuition, creativity, and empathy to build personal wealth.
Filled with quizzes (Pursercises), resource guides (Pursessentials), and examples of real women from housewives to executives who have drastically changed their lives (Purseonality Profiles).
A Purse of Your Own Financial Security book will show you how to:
- Apply the 7 Wealthy Habits you MUST learn to be financially secure
- Buy stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and create a well-balanced portfolio on any budget
- Understand the language of investing and how to manage risk
- Find a good financial advisor (and recognize the warning signs of a bad one)
- Protect what you will build
Creating and maintaining wealth can come only from understanding how money works. Use Deborah’s “Power of the Purse” wealth-building strategy and your money will work for you!
Oprah and J.K. Rowling were named two of the richest women on the planet by Forbes Magazine.What do Oprah Winfrey and J.K. Rowling know that you don’t?